A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Strauss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Strauss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Stanley Strauss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Harvey Strauss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Strauss practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.