A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Strauss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Strauss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Strauss practice?
Dr. Harvey Strauss practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.