A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Tauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Tauber, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Tauber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauber graduated from Catholic University Louvain,Belgium. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tauber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey B Tauber MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Tauber practice?
- Dr. Harvey Tauber has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Tauber practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.