A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. HARVEY TAUBER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. HARVEY TAUBER, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. HARVEY TAUBER, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. TAUBER graduated from Catholic University Louvain,Belgium. He has 2 awards.
Dr. TAUBER has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. TAUBER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans