Neurological Surgeons

1001 Division St
Suite 208
Prescott, AZ 86301
928-445-4818
Locations and availability (3)

|  Not recommended  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2013

I certainly can NOT recommend Dr. Thomas. His surgery on my back only made my symptoms considerably worse. And for that he took no responsibility. He was arrogant and condescending which is likely a character flaw. He resents questions about the procedures and doesn't even go over the reports of the tests he orders. His staff is not very reliable. By all means, look for a different surgeon if you need neurosurgery.

|  The Best  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I have been a patient of this doctor for over 9 years, and have had 3 surgeries performed by Dr. Thomas. I also have recommended him to several friends, and they,too, have the same opinion of him. Dr.Thomas is very personable,very concerning, has a great bedside manner, takes the time to explain and answer any questions thoroughly, and of course, more importantly, does a great job on surgery. Also, Dr. Thomas does not rush into surgery------as he says----before I get the knife out, let's try this, etc.Excellent all around!!!!!!

|  Back Surgery  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Thomas performed two back surgeries on me with three years. I found him to be professional, caring, very understanding and a master of his trade. I have recommended him to many friends as the best of the best.

|  Did not return my call after surgery  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Harvey Thomas, MDAfter having the first surgery you performed go bad, I am in more pain than before and I am not saying it is your fault, I just wanted it fixed. You told me that after I tried the injection in my spine if it didn't help you would "squeeze" me right in. So, I called on Fri the 9th to schedule the surgery, apparently your reception (Dawn) did not believe me because she said I would have to speak to you, and you would call me by the end of the day. When I didn't hear from you by Mon. morning I called back. Dawn was very rude to me, among other comments she made, she said "I don't have any control over the Dr." So, I told her I still wanted to talk to you. She said she would have you call on Tue. Well now it is Wed. and I know you are in surgery all day today. I think this is very inconsiderate. I am not writing this to beg you to do surgery because after your inconsideration in not calling me I wouldn't want you to touch me again with a scalpel.

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

I found this doctor knowledgeable. Great "bedeside" manner. I felt totally pleased with this doctor.Carol Podleski

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

I wish i would have went to see Dr Thomas before my first spine surgery. My first doctor could stand to learn a few things on how to treat patients! Dr Thomas went through every option with me and answered every question my family and I had. He has a great bedide manner and genuinely cares about his patients!Best of all he doesn't have the i am god complex most surgeons have.

|  show details