A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Triebwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Triebwasser
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Triebwasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Triebwasser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Triebwasser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Triebwasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- CHOC in Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Saul Triebwasser MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Triebwasser practice?
- Dr. Harvey Triebwasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Triebwasser practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Adolescent Specialists.