A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Triebwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Triebwasser
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Triebwasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Triebwasser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Triebwasser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Triebwasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- CHOC in Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Saul Triebwasser MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Triebwasser practice?
- Dr. Harvey Triebwasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Triebwasser practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Adolescent Specialists.