A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Ulano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Ulano is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulano graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ulano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Bernard Ulano MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Ulano practice?
- Dr. Harvey Ulano has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Ulano practices Nephrology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Nephrologists.