A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans