A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Brown MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Brown practice?
- Dr. Harvey Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Brown practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.