A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Brown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Brown MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Brown practice?
- Dr. Harvey Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Brown practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.