A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Van Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Van Dell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Van Dell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Dell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Dell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Guyton Van Dell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey G. Van Dell practice?
- Dr. Harvey Van Dell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Van Dell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.