A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Watts, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Watts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey David Watts MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Watts practice?
- Dr. Harvey Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Watts practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.