A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Watts, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Watts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey David Watts MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey D. Watts practice?
- Dr. Harvey Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Watts practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.