A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Waxman, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Waxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Waxman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Louis Waxman MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Waxman has 11 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Waxman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.