A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Waxman, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waxman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waxman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Waxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Waxman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey L Waxman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Waxman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Waxman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.