A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Waxman, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Waxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Waxman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waxman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Waxman practice?
Dr. Harvey Waxman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Cardiologists, and Cherry Hill Nuclear Medicine Physicians.