Overall Review

2.7

June 10th, 2015
Waited in office for over an hour and a half. Would have walked out if I didn't need blood test. Yes, just a blood test, not a physical. The doctor should be embarrassed that he makes patients wait this long.

July 13th, 2012
BADLY RUN PRACTICE
Decent doctor with a terriblr office staff. They are the worst staff ever encoubnte3rred. Cannot speak to a person and does not return calls. Phone system fully automated. Have to assume that Dr. Weingarten wants it to be tyhat way. FIRE THOSE IMBASILS in your office or get out of practice.

February 20th, 2012
The wait is not worth it
The staff is rude and unprofessional. I truly believe The Dr. has lost control of the front staff. I have been going there for 15 years and it is time to find a new doctor. Last appointment. Appointment was at 10:10am. arrived at 9:50am after waiting 1 3/4 of an hr. I was told they are behind 2 hrs. They weren't even open for 2 hrs. How does that happen. I decided to leave and they gave me an attitude for it. My time is worth a lot more than just sitting there for a blood test.

November 3rd, 2011
The Waiting Game
I agree with other reviewers, this doctor has an EXTREME waiting period (I've waited over 2 hrs before) and the office staff do not act in a professional manner. The doctor's personal preferences for a working environment also make this an uncomfortable place to visit. He prefers music or talk radio playing in the background in the exam rooms. I once had a headache and asked for them to turn down the volume in my room. They complied, but the minute the doctor walked in the room, before he even addressed my issue, he turned the volume back up! Also, there are political campaign posters all over the walls and he will talk to you openly about his politics. It does not make for the most welcoming environment. I believe that personal politics are something a provider should keep private as not to ostracize his clients. As for his diagnostic skills they are lacking. Many times he has ordered tests for me based only on what I tell him, but he has not taken the time to perform an actually exam. In addition, I have experienced times where he has prescribed the wrong duration of medication for me, and when I have come back in the PA was surprised because she knew that was not the correct course of treatment.

June 22nd, 2011
money hungry
all this man cares about is $$$$ dont see him unless you habe benifits.he will make payment plans and break them. if you are on meds that are addictive or you overall need them to function,it wont matter how long you have been going there he will leave you in the street to literly die. this man is licky he hasnt seriously injured someone by now. you are just a $ sighn inhis eyes.god help who ever goes to him and runs into finance hardship

June 21st, 2011
They just don't care!
The staff are outright rude and couldn't care less. You are dismissed if you ask them a question. You will wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait and wait before you get in to be seen. Once you get in, you turn around and are out. Amazing. Talk about drive by medicine!

May 20th, 2011
Terrible staff and long wait times
This office has the most discourteous staff you can imagine. As the patient it is clear that they could care less about you or your health. I would never recommend this Dr. because of his negative staff.

April 5th, 2011
this is the worst Doctors office I ever seen. there is a Nurse over there her name is Lynette she usually check her voice mail after 10 days as though she just came out of hibernation and then she will call you and leave a voice mail to apologies to her, and another receptionist she usually stare at you when you go there as though we are like aliens. and she think she is very very intelligent she usually curse patients at their back for no reason .. they always talk back at the Patients.. they curse the patients.. I myself heard saying telling patients idiot, i quit today.. they don't have any accountability, you have to call many times over multiple days to get your report and prescription. i think old people are stuck there with these clones. never recommend this doctors office to any one because of his Own Staffs. this is not against Dr Weingaten but because of is staff

February 21st, 2011
I hate the busy answer leave a message and we will call you back. They rarely do call you back. I have never had an appt. without seeing a medical company rep there taking up his time. If I leave a message to have the doc call me he never does. He says he never got the message yet the staff says they gave it to him. When I do see him is wonderful though.

December 9th, 2010
The doctors here are generally very good. They are attentive, able to respond to my questions and are professional. I have only two problems with this office: the receptionist and the wait time. I have been using this doctor's office for about 5 years now and the wait time here is a little ridiculous especially on Saturdays. It can be at least a 30 minute wait. Also, I do not know the receptionist's name, but the girl you hear on the automated answering service (i.e. press 1 for this), she is awful. Very surly, unprofessional and just can't be bothered with dealing with patients. When the lab made a mistake with my blood work, I asked her what could be done and she said to come in again to draw blood. I said would I have to pay for this again when this was a lab error? She said "I guess so." She was very unhelpful and had an attitude problem. I am never going back to this office.

November 22nd, 2009
Hour-plus waits, bickering nurses and surly office staff
I just came back from my second and last visit to this doctor. In general, I found the entire staff to be unpleasant and unprofessional. Specifically, I waited for nearly an hour and a half past my appointment time to see the doctor. I went to the desk once to inquire about time and was told that I would be next. Another half hour went by before the doctor came out, but then he opted to take a pharmaceutical rep instead of me. I announced that I could not wait any longer and was leaving. The receptionist looked at me and said, "okay." I should mention that I also witnessed a shouting match between two nurses at this office. Besides being surly, the staff look more like car wash attendants than medical office professionals. I didn't think their attire (jeans and tee shirts) was appropriate for the office manager and receptionist.