A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Weisslitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Weisslitz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisslitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weisslitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Weisslitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisslitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Weisslitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Weisslitz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Weisslitz practice?
- Dr. Harvey Weisslitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Weisslitz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Jackson, NJ.
See Jackson Allergists and Jackson Pediatricians.