Psychiatrists

2940 Camino Diablo
Ste 320
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
925-944-9711
Locations and availability (6)

|  Dr. S.K.  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

This man saved my life 28 years ago. I lived in a small town and the psychiatrists there kept misdiagnosing me. I was a 19 year old college student with no money or insurance. Still, I reached out to this doctor for help: he gave me the name of a social worker to help me get insurance, and then took me into the hospital he owned. Within 10 days this fine Psychiatrist had the correct diagnosis and put me on the right path: I had Agitated Depression, and didn't know that my abusive childhood wasn't normal. This provided me access to counseling and treatment by the man himself. He encouraged me to finish college, which I eventually did. Well Dr. Widroe, I finally went on and earned that J.D. degree! I spend my time providing advocacy to those who need it most, just as you did with me. I remain most grateful for your professional services, excellent diagnosis, and giving me a chance at building a decent life and future. There are solutions to depression and I'll never forget your kindness! I miss going by the old hospital and saying "hi" to your always outstanding staff.