A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Wiener has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey M Wiener DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Harvey Wiener has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Wiener practices Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Buffalo Radiologists.