A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Wiener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Morton Wiener DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Harvey Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Wiener practices Diagnostic Radiology near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Radiologists.