A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiener
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Wiener Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Wiener has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey M Wiener DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Harvey Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Wiener practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.