A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Winkler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Winkler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Winkler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Winkler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Winkler practice?
- Dr. Harvey Winkler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Winkler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.