A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Winkler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Winkler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winkler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winkler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey A. Winkler practice?
Dr. Harvey Winkler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.