A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Woehlck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Woehlck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Woehlck, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woehlck graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Woehlck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Jay Woehlck MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Woehlck practice?
- Dr. Harvey Woehlck has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Woehlck practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.