A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Wolkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Wolkov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolkov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolkov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolkov graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wolkov has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Brian Wolkov FACR and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Wolkov practice?
- Dr. Harvey Wolkov has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Wolkov practices Radiation Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.