A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Wolkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Wolkov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolkov graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wolkov has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Brian Wolkov FACR and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey B. Wolkov practice?
- Dr. Harvey Wolkov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Wolkov practices Radiation Oncology near Elk Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Elk Grove Oncologists.