A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Yorker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yorker
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Yorker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yorker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Yorker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Yorker DO is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Yorker practice?
- Dr. Harvey Yorker has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Yorker practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.