A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Yorker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yorker
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yorker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yorker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Yorker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey J Yorker DO is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey J. Yorker practice?
- Dr. Harvey Yorker has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Yorker practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.