A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Yung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Yung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Yung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans