A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Yung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Yung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Yung has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Huuvi Yung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey H. Yung practice?
- Dr. Harvey Yung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Yung practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.