A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Zarren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Zarren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Zarren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarren graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Zarren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Union Hosp, Lynn, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Saul Zarren MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Zarren practice?
- Dr. Harvey Zarren has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Zarren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.