Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harvey Zarren
Dr. Harvey Zarren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Swampscott, MA, with another office in Salem, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Zarren is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital, NSMC - Salem Hospital and Union Hosp, Lynn, Ma. He speaks English.
Dr. Harvey Zarren has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Harvey Zarren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swampscott, MA.
Dr. Mark Messenger
Swampscott, MA 0.82 mi34
Dr. Aliza Acker-Bernstein
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Swampscott, MA 0.82 mi28
Dr. John Beaulieu
Swampscott, MA 0.87 mi27