A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Zieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Zieger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zieger graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Zieger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Zieger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvey Zieger practice?
- Dr. Harvey Zieger has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Zieger practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.