A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Zieger is Satisfactory. Dr. Zieger has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zieger graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zieger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zieger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Zieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvey Zieger practice?
Dr. Harvey Zieger practices Family Medicine near Lincoln Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Lincoln Park Family Physicians.