Dr. Harvinder Atluri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvinder Atluri?

August 1st, 2017

LONG waiting times!

This is my second visit to see Dr. Atluri and once again it is 1.5 hr past my appointment time and I'm still waiting. Waited 2.5 hours to see her last time. I'm here for just a follow up check appointment so I thought it'd be a quick visit. Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never waited this long to see any dr. After this appointment, I will be finding a new opthamologist.

November 4th, 2015

Outstanding Urgent Care Ophthamologist

Dr. Atlurri is an outstanding urgent care ophthalmologist with a sub speciality in corneal disease. She has an excellent rapport with her patients and a very reassuring manner. I suffered from ophthalmic complications from shingles which resulted in rapid vision loss. Thanks to Dr. Atluri's prompt and continuing treatment my idiom is recovering nicely.

January 7th, 2015