A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chaudhry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Kaur Chaudhry MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder K. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Montgomery, NY.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Geriatric Doctors.