A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chaudhry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Kaur Chaudhry MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder K. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvinder Chaudhry practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Montgomery, NY.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Geriatric Doctors.