A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Maan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Maan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Maan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Maan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Singh Maan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder S. Maan practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Maan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvinder Maan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.