A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Maan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Maan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Maan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Maan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Singh Maan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder S. Maan practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Maan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvinder Maan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.