A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Paul Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists, Glen Burnie Hematologists, and Glen Burnie Oncologists.