A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Singh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Paul Singh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists, Glen Burnie Hematologists, and Glen Burnie Oncologists.