A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Singh, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvinder P. Singh practice?
Dr. Harvinder Singh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists, Glen Burnie Hematologists, and Glen Burnie Oncologists.