A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Pabla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Pabla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabla graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pabla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Singh Pabla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder S. Pabla practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Pabla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harvinder Pabla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, MD and Brooklyn, MD.
See Laurel Surgeons.