A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Pabla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvinder Pabla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pabla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pabla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabla graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Pabla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Singh Pabla MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder S. Pabla practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Pabla has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvinder Pabla practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurel, MD.
See Laurel Surgeons.