Dr. Harvinder Sahni Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harvinder Sahni?

Dr. Sahni is amazing!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Sahni came in at 5:30 am on memorial day to do my endoscopy. He had a super funny bed side manner. He was very comforting. After the procedure he was very clear and detailed about my condition. He sent my prescription immediately to my pharmacy. I made a follow up apt and the apt availability was wonderful. Now...I had a biopsy done and they never called me with results. He told me at my follow up apt (one month later). The office staff has major attitude and acts like you are bothering them. I have been on permanent disability and on medicare since 2001 but the nurse was very adamant that anyone under 65 doesn't have medicare they have Medicaid. she said show me your card I bet it isn't red, white and blue. I had to prove it to her. She was very disrespectful and didn't even acknowledge she was wrong or apologize for doubting me. Dr. Sahni may not spend a great deal of time with you in the appointment but he doesn't have to...he is clear and precise with his information (asking how you're doing and giving individual medical advise.) I would recommend anyone looking for a G.I doctor to Dr. Sahni. But he should consider revamping his staff.

I love Dr.SAHNI

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I love the SAHNI HE HAS BEEN SUPER SWEET AND CARING WITH MY MEDICAL ISSUES . He's very professional has great bedside manner .shame on all of u for saying such hateful things about this man he has saved my life and I'm greatful I would recommend him to anyone .. I've had many POS RUDE DOCTORS AND HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO That he smiled and told me what was going on and said it in a way I would understand . Ur truly amazing dr .S gastrointestinal dr at Orange coast memorial

Patient care

Posted on February 4th, 2016

He was the worse Doctor I have ever gone to and the main nurse also plays with your emotions, said my tests were negative, when I was still positive. Never took blood pressure, weighed me, was usually in the room for 2 minutes and I am not kidding! Did not give the results of my tests, had to get from my primary Doctor, who is the best! Would not recommend him to anyone, very cold!! A lady that came in, because of an emergency problem, was treated terrible!!

ARROGANT Doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2015

he spent 5 mins. to look at my case...he was just annoyed , unprofessional, uncaring ...no listening to any of my questions, no listening at any of of the symptoms ...terrible...terrible doctor......he only cares about money

Terrible MD

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Terrible, terrible doctor......Arrogant and no caring at all

Arrogant gastroenterologist

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

He is very arrogant, he does not care about the patient, he does no listen to any of your question, no listen to anything you will telling about your symptoms...... if you have HMO he will see you only for couple of minutes......and no follow up , no diagnosis..... better I will spend my money seeing another more caring doctor.....

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr was very thorough and kind. I am happy and comfortable with him. Excellent staff!

excellent docter ...very caring

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Doctor Shani is a wonderful and caring doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2012

Doctor didn't give chance to talk. If I spend 5 min with him, it was a lot.

Staff

Posted on January 9th, 2012

The doctor is very nice. Did not follow up to talk over my results with me. Did a biopsy, never got the results, called the office staff said there was no biopsy done. There was. Staff is awful. Because of how I was left hanging I won't be using him again.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

The staff is the absolute best. Dr Sahni knows his stuff. Shana is THE best nurse ever!I have been a patient for over 10 years

Posted on September 11th, 2017