A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Singh, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Singh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. H P. Singh practice?
Dr. H Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Cardiologists, and Greenville Gastroenterologists.