A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Singh, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Singh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Paul Singh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. H P. Singh practice?
- Dr. H Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. H Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Greenville Cardiologists.