A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvinder Singh, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including All spinal disorders (tumors fractures deformity herniated discs spondylolisthesis and scoliosis) adult and pediatric.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harvinder P. Singh practice?
Dr. Harvinder Singh practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists, Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Cardiologists, Grand Rapids Gastroenterologists, and Grand Rapids Nuclear Medicine Physicians.