Dr. Harvinderpal Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvinderpal Singh?

June 8th, 2012

Hernia

Dr. Singh was very polite, nice, respectful and understanding. I went in for a hernia on my right side, but he also found one on the left- which two previous doctors did not find. He explained to me all the inner workings of a hernia, all the complications it causes, and my options. He explained that mine was small and I did not need surgery if I didn't want it. I asked, well why do I feel pain? He went on to explain how the pain is due to a non-threatening nerve in that area. It was great to hear a doctor admit: "Look, I make a living performing surgery; I WANT to do your surgery. But, I don't recommend it. Here's why..." He went on to explain to me why in my case I could wait years before needing to opt for surgery for my hernia. He also told me to treat my hernia (in my case) as a muscle strain for now... as in about a month off from any physical strain, icing, etc. Thank you Dr. Singh for finally answering some questions and helping me. Hopefully I will feel better in a month!

December 22nd, 2011

Best Doctor/Surgeon

I met Dr. Singh in 2007 when I landed in the ER. I was VERY ill and didn't know why. Turns out I had a tumor that had bled out in my stomach and needed surgery. Dr. Singh saved my life and listened to me. He has the best bedside manner that is going to make him very successful. He is genuine and really cares about his patients. He not only performed Gastric Bypass on me to remove my cancer he also removed my Gallbladder and did my tummy tuck and lippo. He is the BEST :)

July 28th, 2017