A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harwinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harwinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harwinder Singh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harwinder Singh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Harwinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Harwinder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harwinder Singh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Palm Beach, FL.
See Fresno Physiatrists.