A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Adnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Adnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Adnan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adnan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adnan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adnan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans