A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Adnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Adnan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Adnan, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adnan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adnan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Adnan BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hasan Adnan practice?
- Dr. Hasan Adnan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Adnan practices Pediatrics near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Deming, NM.
See Las Cruces Pediatricians.