A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Haris Ahmad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hasan H. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Hasan Ahmad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Ahmad practices Pediatrics near Hyden, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, KY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Hyden Pediatricians.