A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Al-Janabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Al-Janabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Janabi graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Al-Janabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Ahmad Al-Janabi MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hasan A. Al-Janabi practice?
- Dr. Hasan Al-Janabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasan Al-Janabi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists, Port Huron Critical Care Practitioners, and Port Huron Pulmonologists.