A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Asif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Asif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asif
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asif Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Asif, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asif graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Asif has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Asif MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hasan Asif practice?
- Dr. Hasan Asif has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasan Asif practices Psychiatry near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Psychiatrists.