A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Bahrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Bahrani, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Bahrani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahrani graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahrani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan M Bahrani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hasan M. Bahrani practice?
- Dr. Hasan Bahrani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Bahrani practices Ophthalmology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Manassas, VA.
See Falls Church Ophthalmologists.