A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Baloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Baloch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Baloch, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baloch graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Baloch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Ahmad Baloch MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hasan A. Baloch practice?
- Dr. Hasan Baloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasan Baloch practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists and Raleigh Child Psychiatrists.