Dr. Hasan Farkhani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hasan Farkhani?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Hasan Farkhani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Good Coummunication and Follow Up

Dr. Farkhani takes care of my father @ a nursing facility in Westmoreland County. Recently, my father was hospitalized and was visited by Dr. Farkhani. He coordinated my father's care with the pulmonologist at the hospital. Upon my father's discharge from hospital back to facility, Dr. Farkhani took the time to call me to update me on my dad's condition and the next steps to take.

October 30th, 2015

He is the biggest quack of a doctor I have ever seen. He misdiagnosed me on two separate occasions. He also did not prescribe the correct medication. I know this because I went to specialist each time after seeing him and was properly diagnosed. Steer clear, he is a joke!

January 20th, 2012

Extremely unhappy with my visit with Dr Farkhani. His bedside manner has alot to be desired. Getting calls back from him can take aleast 1 week or more.

November 22nd, 2011

Very satisfied with doctorGreVer

This is a really good doctor. I have been a patient for 5 years and he has been great. He is always caring and willing to spend the time with you. Not a rush you out type. The nurse/receptionist is wonderful and cooperative. When I get my blood work done it is done immediately in the office and I get the results within 2 business days. I am glad to have found such a competent and caring doctor.

March 13th, 2011

Great Doc in Westmoreland County!

Dr. Farkhani is a fantastic doctor! He really takes time to listen--he's not like doctors in large group offices that keep you waiting for 45 minutes then move towards the door while you're still explaining the problem.

February 11th, 2011

Cautiously Recommended

To start with there is somewhat of a language barrier. His knowledge of his field may be good but in limited to very narrow conditions. As my primary care manager, per insurance, I find the referral process very tedious and incomplete. I hope things will get better because our choices are limited to begin with. I would definately call and see which of your routine needs can be served on site versus having referrals to specialist. For example, my 5 year medication & bloodwork has to be ordered by a "specialist" instead of Dr. Farkani.

August 8th, 2017