A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Hakim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Hakim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hakim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Bashir Hakim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hasan B. Hakim practice?
- Dr. Hasan Hakim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Hakim practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.