A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Hakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Hakim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakim graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hakim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hasan B. Hakim practice?
Dr. Hasan Hakim practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.