A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Hashmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Hashmi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hashmi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Farid Hashmi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hasan F. Hashmi practice?
- Dr. Hasan Hashmi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Hashmi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Lewisville Colorectal Surgeons and Lewisville Surgeons.