A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Khalidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalidi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Khalidi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalidi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Khalidi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Norton Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Shukri Khalidi MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hasan S. Khalidi practice?
- Dr. Hasan Khalidi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Khalidi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, IN and Scottsburg, IN.
See Louisville Pathologists.