A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Khalidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalidi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Khalidi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hodgkin Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalidi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Khalidi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Norton Audubon Hospital
- Norton Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Shukri Khalidi MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hasan S. Khalidi practice?
- Dr. Hasan Khalidi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Khalidi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, IN and Scottsburg, IN.
See Louisville Pathologists.