A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Mousli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Mousli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Mousli, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mousli graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Mousli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan M Mousli MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hasan M. Mousli practice?
- Dr. Hasan Mousli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Mousli practices Neurology near Lake Wales, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartow, FL and Winter Haven, FL.
See Lake Wales Neurologists.