Dr. Hasan Murshed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hasan Murshed?

October 3rd, 2017

Incredible experience!

Dr. Murshed and his wonderful staff made an unpleasant diagnosis an excellent experience. I am getting close to 80 years young, and have been to many doctors in the past several years. I never expected to have an experience with cancer but this team changed everything I thought about it and actually about going to doctors in general. In fact, because of the wonderful experience I had each time I walked into Hope Treatment Center, I now am more critical of my other doctor visits. In coming here, which I did daily for almost 12 weeks, I never had to wait, I was always greeted by name and a smile, the visit was efficient, and the entire staff cares about your well being. Dr. Murshed would even call me on the weekends to check on me, and even called to wish me a happy birthday! The entire staff is courteous, friendly, professional, on time always and there to comfort you and help you feel better. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and his team. Thank you, Dr. Mushed! Freddie W.

September 15th, 2017

Dr. Murshed called on weekends to check in and see how I was doing! Staff was very warm and friendly from the minute you walked into their front door until you left after your treatment! They would answer any question you might have no matter if you thought it was silly! Very supportive and encouraging they made the whole treatment time enjoyable! They treated as a family member not just a patient!! Highly recommend them to anyone needing or looking for a lsupportive loving medical team!! They were GREAT!!

September 15th, 2017

Dr Murshead Dr. Murshead

This doctor is EXCELLENT. His experience, his manner, his facility, everything is first class. I am so thankful I choose him to head-up my cancer treatment.

September 1st, 2017

A truly caring Doctor and staff

I was diagnosed with cancer of the neck. I wanted to stay in my local area around friends and family to receive treatment. I began my research and came across Dr. Murshed at the Hope Radiation Cancer Center. I initially selected Dr. Murshed based on his fellowship training at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. From the time I entered the facility, I could not have asked for professionals that were more loving, compassionate, and truly cared about me and my health. Dr. Murshed even called me on weekends to check on my condition.

August 25th, 2017

Cares about his patients

Dr Murshed and his staff genuinely care about their patients. He is knowledgeable and experienced in his field. He is referred by other oncologists.

June 23rd, 2017

Both Dr. Murshed and his staff are outstanding. They are both professional and empathetic. You feel completely at ease every visit.

June 20th, 2017

Amazing staff. They are very kind and helpful Dr. Murshed is great he does a fantastic job of explaining things and is very kind.

May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Murshed and his staff provide excellent medical services.

April 21st, 2017

We have never been to a doctors office like this one before. Wait times are short! The staff shows kindness, compassion, and respect for the patient and their family. The doctor calls on the weekend. The staff visited at the hospital. You are greeted with a smile when you walk in. Finding Hope Radiation was a blessing to my family after having a cancer diagnosis!

March 8th, 2017

The level of care and concern starts with Dr. Murshed and is followed by his entire staff. They genuinely care about each patients welfare and concerns. They treat you with love every time you walk through the door.

March 6th, 2017

Top-Notch Proffessionals

He and his staff are the most loving, caring, kind , and generous people I have ever met

March 3rd, 2017

you can not ask for a more caring doctor. you can contact him at any time if you are concerned about something going on with you or your treatments. he and his staff make you feel like you are important to them. would recomend him to any one.