Dr. Hasan Murshed MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Lynn Haven, FL

no change

April 20th, 2017
We have never been to a doctors office like this one before. Wait times are short! The staff shows kindness, compassion, and respect for the patient and their family. The doctor calls on the weekend. The staff visited at the hospital. You are greeted with a smile when you walk in. Finding Hope Radiation was a blessing to my family after having a cancer diagnosis!

March 7th, 2017
The level of care and concern starts with Dr. Murshed and is followed by his entire staff. They genuinely care about each patients welfare and concerns. They treat you with love every time you walk through the door.

March 6th, 2017
Top-Notch Proffessionals
He and his staff are the most loving, caring, kind , and generous people I have ever met

March 2nd, 2017
you can not ask for a more caring doctor. you can contact him at any time if you are concerned about something going on with you or your treatments. he and his staff make you feel like you are important to them. would recomend him to any one.

December 31st, 2016
Wonderful
Dr Murshed and his staff are top notch. I couldn't have asked for better people to help me through this! I truly feel they are a blessing to their patients during a time when their patients certainly need a blessing. Love them all. Dr. Murshed called every weekend to see how I was feeling. Every weekend. Drs don't do things like that anymore, but he does. Can't say enough kind words about Dr. Murshed.

October 9th, 2016
After much research in and out of Panama City, I chose Dr. Murshed at Hope Radiation Center because he was BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Board of Radiology (ABR), the Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the equipment used is the most up to date (IMRT, IGRT, RapidArc technique). Then after meeting Dr. Murshed and his fabulous staff, I knew I had found my second family. Personalized care, professionalism and the Sunday calls from the Dr. to check on my progress are a few of many reasons I would recommend Dr. Murshed at the Hope Radiation Center as my radiation doctor.

August 31st, 2016
Lung Cancer
Everyone is extremely nice and professional.

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Murshed and his staff made my husband and me comfortable and confident on our first visit. We were pleased with the care, attention, and level of professionalism demonstrated by the entire staff during our treatments. They turned our worst nightmare into a bearable situation with their encouragement and genuine concern. Dr. Murshed always took time to answer our questions and never made us feel rushed. We have great confidence in Dr. Murshed and his staff and would recommend Hope Radiation Cancer Center to anyone needing their services. Thank you Dr. Murshed and staff!

July 28th, 2016
Wonderful Staff

May 26th, 2016
Out of all the doctors that I have seen over the past 2 years fighting lung cancer, Dr. Murshed is by far the best over any of them. He spends time with you to answer all your questions regarding cancer and its treatment. People that find out they have cancer are mostly in the dark about causes, cures, life expectancy, etc. He tells you the truth and what to expect. He calls to check on you weekly, not his staff, but Dr. Murshed. I urge you to do your homework when picking a health care provider. You will find that Dr. Murshed has been at the best hospitals in the U.S. (MD Anderson and UAB). He is very caring about his patients. His staff is great as well. They don't run you through the office like a herd of cattle just to make a dollar. They truly care. Thanks Doc for everything that you have done for me. You're the greatest!!!

May 3rd, 2016
First, I praise God for placing Dr. Murshed and his staff in to my life. Dedicated, professionals, friendliness, compassionate are words I choose to use but they don't even skim the surface. This Doctor and his entire staff are better than those chosen words. They truly care about YOU! I was able to successfully complete 7 weeks of radiation. THANK YOU Dr. Murshed, Jean, Melissa and the "entire" staff for the encouragement and uplifting to help me get me thru this difficult time! Love YA'LL!

February 25th, 2016
I normally do not rate anything with a perfect score, but in all my 45 visits I never had a bad experience. His staff is attentive to all your medical needs with kindness. Dr. Murshed personally calls each of his patients every weekend to make sure no emergencies or needs have cropped up when the office is closed. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Murshed and his staff.