Dr. Hasan Murshed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 31st, 2016
Wonderful
Dr Murshed and his staff are top notch. I couldn't have asked for better people to help me through this! I truly feel they are a blessing to their patients during a time when their patients certainly need a blessing. Love them all. Dr. Murshed called every weekend to see how I was feeling. Every weekend. Drs don't do things like that anymore, but he does. Can't say enough kind words about Dr. Murshed.

October 9th, 2016
After much research in and out of Panama City, I chose Dr. Murshed at Hope Radiation Center because he was BOARD CERTIFIED by the American Board of Radiology (ABR), the Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the equipment used is the most up to date (IMRT, IGRT, RapidArc technique). Then after meeting Dr. Murshed and his fabulous staff, I knew I had found my second family. Personalized care, professionalism and the Sunday calls from the Dr. to check on my progress are a few of many reasons I would recommend Dr. Murshed at the Hope Radiation Center as my radiation doctor.

August 31st, 2016
Lung Cancer
Everyone is extremely nice and professional.

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Murshed and his staff made my husband and me comfortable and confident on our first visit. We were pleased with the care, attention, and level of professionalism demonstrated by the entire staff during our treatments. They turned our worst nightmare into a bearable situation with their encouragement and genuine concern. Dr. Murshed always took time to answer our questions and never made us feel rushed. We have great confidence in Dr. Murshed and his staff and would recommend Hope Radiation Cancer Center to anyone needing their services. Thank you Dr. Murshed and staff!

July 28th, 2016
Wonderful Staff

May 26th, 2016
Out of all the doctors that I have seen over the past 2 years fighting lung cancer, Dr. Murshed is by far the best over any of them. He spends time with you to answer all your questions regarding cancer and its treatment. People that find out they have cancer are mostly in the dark about causes, cures, life expectancy, etc. He tells you the truth and what to expect. He calls to check on you weekly, not his staff, but Dr. Murshed. I urge you to do your homework when picking a health care provider. You will find that Dr. Murshed has been at the best hospitals in the U.S. (MD Anderson and UAB). He is very caring about his patients. His staff is great as well. They don't run you through the office like a herd of cattle just to make a dollar. They truly care. Thanks Doc for everything that you have done for me. You're the greatest!!!

May 3rd, 2016
First, I praise God for placing Dr. Murshed and his staff in to my life. Dedicated, professionals, friendliness, compassionate are words I choose to use but they don't even skim the surface. This Doctor and his entire staff are better than those chosen words. They truly care about YOU! I was able to successfully complete 7 weeks of radiation. THANK YOU Dr. Murshed, Jean, Melissa and the "entire" staff for the encouragement and uplifting to help me get me thru this difficult time! Love YA'LL!

February 25th, 2016
I normally do not rate anything with a perfect score, but in all my 45 visits I never had a bad experience. His staff is attentive to all your medical needs with kindness. Dr. Murshed personally calls each of his patients every weekend to make sure no emergencies or needs have cropped up when the office is closed. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Murshed and his staff.

February 23rd, 2016
Best experience ever with a medical professional.
Dr. Murshed runs the best medical practice I know of. Short wait times, friendly staff, flexible scheduling, and frequent access to the doctor set him apart from most others.

January 10th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Murshed was truly outstanding. From the practice office staff, nurses and Dr, Murshed I was treated with care. Results were as expected and my cancer is in remission. I cannot thank everyone enough. I cannot imagine seeing an other radiation specialists.

November 20th, 2015
Incredible physician, staff and facility.
Incredible. I have my life back because of my choice of surgeon, oncologist and Dr. Murshed.

September 3rd, 2015
Excellent health care from Dr. Murshed. He calls his patients every weekend to make sure they are not having any problems that he can assist them. His staff is wonderful! Would not hesitate to refer any patient to Hope Radiation Cancer Center and Dr. Murshed.