A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Noubani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Noubani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noubani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Noubani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Noubani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Noubani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Mohammed Noubani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hasan M. Noubani practice?
- Dr. Hasan Noubani has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasan Noubani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Eagle Pass, TX.
See Eagle Pass Pediatricians and Eagle Pass Pediatric Specialists.