A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Noubani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Noubani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasan Noubani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noubani graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noubani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noubani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans