A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Syed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Mahmood Syed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hasan M. Syed practice?
- Dr. Hasan Syed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Syed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Loma Linda Orthopedic Surgeons.