A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasan Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasan Syed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasan Mahmood Syed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hasan M. Syed practice?
- Dr. Hasan Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hasan Syed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.