Dr. Haseeda Salam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haseeda Salam?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Haseeda Salam?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 17th, 2009

Very nice

I first met Dr Salam when I was rejected by a nurse not to see her, But I waited patiantly until i was able to see her. While in her office, she was so caring and concern about my problem and then she decided that i do a general exam. After the exam, she immedialy sent me a leeter that I should return to the hospital. When I return, she said, you need treatment for your medical condition asap before it is too late. I found this Dr. to be very caring and concerned about all the patians she meet.

April 3rd, 2015