A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashem Hashem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hashem Hashem, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hashem Hashem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Complex Polyp Removal
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography ERCP
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy EUS
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashem graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hashem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashem J Hashem MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hashem J. Hashem practice?
- Dr. Hashem Hashem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hashem Hashem practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and Rye, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Gastroenterologists.