A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashem Fatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hashem Fatemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hashem Fatemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatemi graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fatemi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashem M Fatemi MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hashem M. Fatemi practice?
- Dr. Hashem Fatemi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hashem Fatemi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and La Palma, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Cardiologists.