A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fatemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Fatemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatemi graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fatemi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fatemi MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark Fatemi practice?
- Dr. Mark Fatemi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fatemi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Encino, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Cardiologists.