A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashem Fatemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hashem Fatemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fatemi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fatemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hashem Fatemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatemi graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fatemi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashem M Fatemi MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hashem M. Fatemi practice?
- Dr. Hashem Fatemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hashem Fatemi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Cardiologists.