A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashem Younes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hashem Younes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hashem Younes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Younes graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Younes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashem A Younes MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hashem A. Younes practice?
- Dr. Hashem Younes has 20 office locations.
Dr. Hashem Younes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.