A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashim Hesham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hashim Hesham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hashim Hesham, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesham graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Hesham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashim M Hesham MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hashim M. Hesham practice?
- Dr. Hashim Hesham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hashim Hesham practices Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.