A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashim Mohmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hashim Mohmand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohmand graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Mohmand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashim Khan Mohmand MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hashim K. Mohmand practice?
- Dr. Hashim Mohmand has 1 office location.
Dr. Hashim Mohmand practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Nephrologists.