A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hashim Yar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hashim Yar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hashim Yar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Yar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hashim Mohammad Yar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hashim M. Yar practice?
- Dr. Hashim Yar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hashim Yar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Fraser, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Emergency Physicians.